Beginning Zentangle Online
ONLINE EVENT. Zentangle is an easy-to-learn, relaxing and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.
Release your creativity and expand your imagination with this popular art form. No drawing talent needed! Join Certified Zentangle Teacher and Life Coach Diane MacKinnon for these introductory workshops.
You can use your own supplies or buy a kit at the library for $6. Supplies needed:
- White Zentangle tile (3.5 in square), OR
- Apprentice tile (4.5 in square), OR
- cardstock cut to a similar size,
- Black micron pen from Sakura, and
- Size 01 or PN (plastic nib) Graphite pencil Tortillon (blending stump)
Registration required. Register by clicking on the button below.
- Thursday, July 8, 2021
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Time Zone: Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)