Quick Mushroom Growing Projects
Quick Mushroom Growing Projects Online
ONLINE EVENT. Learn how to get spawn and/or fungal tissue or cultures to start your projects, presented by Mark Gostkiewicz of Tri Gable Lea Farm.
Topics of discussion include:
- Common mushroom species to try first, with an emphasis on proper identification,
- How to use cardboard boxes, toilet paper/paper towels, and old clothing to grow mushrooms,
- How to use straw or wood chips to grow mushrooms in your garden,
- Using common household tools/supplies & learning about some simple/inexpensive upgrades to help with success, and
- Safety procedures you need to follow & warning signs something has gone wrong.
Registration required. Register by clicking on the button below to receive a link to the event.
- Monday, June 7, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Time Zone: Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)