Senior Fitness Fusion & Chair Yoga
Senior Fitness Fusion & Chair Yoga Online
Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Senior Fitness Fusion & Chair Yoga with Jess at the Rodgers Library
Open to all ages and abilities but friendly towards the older active adult. We will exercise to music with concentration on joints, hips, range of motion, balance and stability.
- A sturdy chair for support. Please do not use a folding chair, and
- A small ball that fits in the palm of your hand with a little squeeze to it.
- OPTIONAL: Small hand weights no more than 3lbs.
NOTE: Registration required. This is a 2-part registration.
Once you've registered, you will receive an email that confirms your registration and provides you with a link that requires an additional registration. Please complete that registration, and you will be admitted into the class.
This is an online Zoom presentation. Please plan to arrive to class about 15 minutes before and test your audio and video connection to make sure you can access the class. For more information, click here for a short video on how to access a Zoom class.
- Thursday, May 28, 2020
- 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Time Zone: Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)