Edible Book Festival
Above, our staff display of Edible Books
Register to enter our Edible Book Contest!
- Entries must be made from anything that is edible (cake, bread, crackers, pet treats, Jell-o, fruit, vegetables, candy, etc.) as long as the edible book can sit in room temperature without melting or turning bad.
- Entries should be based on a book title and/or character. Click here to see past entries from the International Edible Book Festival.
Include with your entry:
- Title of book and author.
- If the entry is a pun on the title of a book or character, please include the pun.
- Please include which category you will be entering:
- Elementary Student
- Middle/High School Student
Prizes will be awarded for the best in each category, which will also include:
- Eye Candy (aka Most Beautiful)
- People's Choice
Schedule for the Day (Saturday, April 6):
- Drop off time: 9 - 11am
- If this time is inconvenient, please call the library at (603) 886-6030 to make alternate arrangements
- Voting: 11am - 3pm
- Prize Ceremony: 3:30pm
Good luck, and have fun with your creation!
- Saturday, April 6, 2019
- 11:00am - 3:30pm
- Community Room
- Rodgers Memorial Library