AARP Tax Prep
AARP will be at the Hills Memorial Library on 18 Library Street today, from 9:30am - 1:15pm, providing free tax assistance and help with tax returns. While walk-ins are welcome, making an online appointment is strongly encouraged, since only appointments are guaranteed to receive tax help.
To make an appointment, click here.
Below is a list of what to bring to your tax appointment:
- Proof of ID (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
- Birthdates for you, your spouse and dependents
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc) from all employers
- Bank Interest and dividend statements (Form 1099)
- All forms 1095, health insurance statements
- A copy of last year's federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit of tax refunds
- Both spouses must be present to sign a married-filing-joint tax return
- Total paid for daycare provider, and daycare provider's tax identifying number (Social Security Number or Employer ID Number).
- Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care statements
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 Show more dates
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Hills Memorial Library