Learn to Quilt!
Would you like to learn how to quilt? The Rodgers Library can teach you how!
Register for a 5-week beginning quiltmaking course beginning on Tuesday, September 25, and learn how to quilt two, if not three, baby quilts by the end of course (see image). NOTE: This is a basic course on quiltmaking, aimed for people who have never quilted before - but who can sew a straight line.
- The course meets for five (5) classes on Tuesdays, 6-8pm: September 25, October 2, 9, 16 and 23. Registration is required for each individual class. Register through the Events Calendar for each class.
- Course cost is $50, due at the first class (September 25) by cash or check made payable to "Friends of the Library of Hudson, NH." (No credit cards, please.)
- A list of required materials will be provided at the first class. Registrants are responsible for purchasing these materials.
- Registrants must provide their own sewing machine.
- Attendance to all five (5) classes is strongly encouraged.
Questions? Call the library for more information at 603-886-6030.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Community Room
- Rodgers Memorial Library