Writer's Workshop: Lessons Learned on the Way to Publication
This workshop, facilitated by local author Clarice James, with some other local authors as guest panelists.
Pre-Registration is requested.
- Why we write
- Who we write for (our audience)
- What genre suits our message and style best
- Writing tips
- Traditional vs. self-publishing
- How to submit for publication
- Saturday, January 20, 2018
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Community Room
- Rodgers Memorial Library
Registration has closed.
No Profile image
9:30am - 12:00pm, Community Room, Rodgers Memorial Library.
10:00am - 12:00pm, Study Room 2, Rodgers Memorial Library.
11:00am - 12:00pm, Children's Programming Room, .
1:30pm - 3:00pm, Community Room, Rodgers Memorial Library.
6:30pm - 8:30pm, Community Room, Rodgers Memorial Library.